FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What is Minecraft?
- 2. How to create username for Minecraft?
- 3. How can I run Minecraft on my system?
- 4. What is AdvancedOpenGL?
- 5. What is hardware acceleration?
- 6. What is a batch file?
- 7. What is Minecraft configuration cleanup?
- 8. What is java and how it influences Minecraft?
- 9. What Minecraft bad video card drivers means?
What is Minecraft?
Minecraft is a game in which the players create their imaginative objects through blocks. The game contains texture cubes with 3D technology which allow players to build anything of their desire.
How to create username for Minecraft?
You can create username by following the procedure hereunder:
- Open the official Minecraft site www.minecraft.net in your browser
- Click Register
- Write your unique username and you are done
How can I run Minecraft on my system?
First of all you need to register yourself and purchase Minecraft premium account. After doing this follow the procedure given hereunder:
- Openwww.minecraft.net/download in your browser
- There you may find Download link, click this link and download Minecraft game client
- Double click the downloaded icon
- It will demand username and password
- Enter username and password you have and run the game
What is AdvancedOpenGL?
AdvancedOpenGL is the advanced environment for developing 2D, 3D applications. It is most premier 2D, 3D Graphic Application Programming Interface (API). It is developed for speedup the graphics and render texture mapping, special effects and lots other powerful visualization functions.
What is hardware acceleration?
Hardware acceleration is a system function which speedup the software performance to a possible extent. It enables the graphic card to improve its performance for pictures, videos and games. In short it boosts the system performance especially the graphics.
What is batch file?
Batch file is an executable file which runs the application. It often used to perform certain commands and to load the application properly.
What is Minecraft configuration cleanup?
Minecraft configuration cleanup is the process to clean game related redundant items from Windows Registry. These items can cause errors, lags and can crash game application. Registry Cleaner software is the best option to perform this task perfectly.
What is java and how it influence Minecraft?
Minecraft was developed in Java language. So, the primary need to run Minecraft is Java. You need to install the recommended or latest version of java in your system to run Minecraft. Open www.java.com in your browser and download its recommended or latest version and follow the installation instructions.
What Minecraft bad video card drivers means?
Minecraft bad video card driver is a game error which basically highlights that the Graphic Video Card (GPU) is not functioning well. The description you may receive for this video card issue is Minecraft was unable to start because it failed to find an accelerated OpenGL mode. This can usually be fixed by updating the video card drivers.